Last modified: August 14, 2019
Carnegie Technologies Chile SpA ("Company" or "We") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Influencer mobile device application (the “Application”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- Through the Application.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Application.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us, offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website or on the Application.
Children Under the Age of 13
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Application, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection (including location), the equipment you use to access our Application, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Application. Information collected automatically may include but is not limited to usage details, IP addresses, device diagnostics, service and performance information used to improve our services, and phone state information, which might include hardware status and model, operating system version, internet access information and device identifiers, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Application and/or Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Application. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Application, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Application.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Application and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- For purposes of accessing and using the Application, information from calls, text messages, mobile device storage, or the use of your mobile device camera, which can be used to chat and to exchange data within the Application, as well as scanning QR codes.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Application, or transmitted to other users of the Application, or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Application with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Application, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Application, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Application.
- Information about your mobile device, such as device diagnostics, service and performance information, and phone state information, which might include hardware status and model, operating system version, internet access information and device identifiers
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us to improve our Application and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Application according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Application.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Application may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Application. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Application may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Application and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Application or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Application.
- To enable you to access your personal data and to facilitate the transmission of your personal data to another party upon your request.
- To maintain records of any consents that you have granted.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Carnegie Technologies Chile SpA's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Application users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Carnegie Technologies Chile SpA, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Application and visiting your account profile page.
You may also contact us through the Application to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Application, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other users.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Application. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Application.